Split into threads by:🧵 Schedule Twitter Threads
How to make Twitter threads
- Paste a twitter caption in the text area above
- Choose a seperator so we know where to split the threads
- Hit the "Make Threads" Button
- Click "Tweet" on the first thread
- In Twitter, click "+" to add another thread
- Copy each thread from here into a new thread in Twitter
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Twitter thread?
A Twitter thread is just a tweet split into multiple tweets as the max character limit for Twitter is 280 characters. Creating a Twitter thread is the perfect way to do longer Twitter posts
Why should I make Twitter threads here and not in Twitter?
Twitter thread interface can be tricky to split a single long tweet into multiple threads so this tool just makes it easy and being able to do it by any custom character makes it much faster.
More from Pallyy
If you're looking for inspiration for your Twitter bio check out our mini-guide below to find ideas ...
In this article, I’m going to walk you through my process of scheduling tweets both with and without...
Don't spend hours manually publishing every post on TikTok! Follow this guide for the best tips on h...