This post is for you if:
- you’re a social media manager thinking of offering LinkedIn services
- you’re looking for a LinkedIn scheduling tool to help you save time
I will break down 3 of the most effective Linkedin Strategies for B2B brands.
Plus an easy way to schedule LinkedIn posts in advance and save time!
How to Schedule LinkedIn Posts With Pallyy #
Why is LinkedIn important for B2B marketers?
LinkedIn is a powerful business tool used by brands to generate leads and market their business to other businesses.
As a B2B marketer, LinkedIn is one of the untapped gems!
A recent survey shows that LinkedIn surpassed Facebook as the platform of choice for B2B interactions.
Top 3 LinkedIn Marketing Strategies B2B marketers can implement #
- Brand Awareness
- Lead Generation
- Thought Leadership
LinkedIn Content Plan for B2B marketers #
Below is a sample of a LinkedIn Content Plan that I have created for your reference.
A few things to consider when developing a LinkedIn content plan:
- Start by identifying your objective/(s). This will determine what you post and your metrics
- Choose a posting frequency that is adequate for your industry (minimum 2 - 3 posts/week)
- Keep promotions to 10-20% of total posts to avoid overselling
- If you have a blog, reposting content on LinkedIn will help you grow traffic
Scheduling your posts on LinkedIn has gotten so convenient with Pallyy!
Here’s how to Schedule LinkedIn Posts for auto posting in 4 easy steps: #
Step 1: Link your LinkedIn profile to your Pallyy Profile
Step 2: Drag an image from your Media Library and drop it on the Pallyy calendar
Step 3: Write your caption, add hashtags, and choose a date for your post
Tip: Use Pallyy’s “Saved Templates” feature to create a standard post format for LinkedIn (including captions, hashtags, times)
Optional: Tick the [x] “Post to LinkedIn with no media” option if you’d like to post text-only content.
Step 4: Save and schedule LinkedIn post for auto posting
And that's it, once the schedule time comes - your post will be posted automatically!
Ready to start scheduling LinkedIn posts? #
Planning and scheduling your LinkedIn posts with Pallyy is so easy, and totally free. Get started with Pallyy here.